Precise electronic tester for measuring the pH of water with an ATC system. It can be applied in many fields such as .: aquarium, pool facilities, fishing industry, laboratory, school, catering, gardening and wherever there is a need to measure the pH. The clip on the back allows its comfortable wearing. It is packaged in a comfortable etui.
The tester has an ATC system - Automatic Temperature Compensation - a system that measures and compensates the temperature indicated on the tester in the range of 0-50 ° C. Due to the variability in the pH of the liquid in relativity to its temperature, only the ATC function will allow you to get a reliable measurement with the actual average value! Please note that the Ph depends on the temperature of the water!
The tester is used widely:
- aquarium (pH is important for fish farming)
- agriculture, forestry, water protection
- horticulture (helps in proper dispensing of chemicals based on pH)
- food industry, brewing and distilling
1. Pour the content of the buffer bags into two 200-250ml bottles.
2. Fill the bottle with clean water and shake to dissolve the powder.
3. After the calibration close the bottles and hold them together with the pH meter.
4. Remove the tester's black electrode cover (rinse the glass electrode under the tap, but never touch it and do not wash with soap or any detergent, do not put it into the water with sediment and foams - filter the water first
5. Place the tester in the buffer solution 4,00pH, turn it on with the black switch, wait for a while (to stabilize), and read the result on the display. In the case of a difference in the measurement, gently turn the screw on the back of the pH meter until the display shows pH=4.0
6. Wash again the glass electrode with water (preferably with distilled water) and calibrate for the second time in the second buffer solution ph=6.9
7. Before the measurement wash the electrode again and place it in to the tested water, read the Ph measurement. Wash the electrode (do not wipe it with anything) and slide on the black electrode cover. Turn off the pH meter.
It's characterized by the accuracy to the nearest tenth of the pH and it's a very fast measurement:
It needs only 1sec.
pH measurement: 0.0 - 14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ± 0.1 pH (20 ° C) ± 0.2 pH
Operating temperature: 0 - 50 ° C (32 - 122 ° F)
Calibration: manual, 1 point
Power supply: 3 x 1.5V LR44 battery (included)
Electric pH tester
screwdriver for adjustment
Two reagents: pH 4.00 @ 25 degrees and pH 6.86 @ 25 degrees
All packed in a plastic box/pouch
the clip on the back allows its comfortable wearing. It is packaged in a comfortable etui
the tester has an ATC system that measures and compensates the temperature indicated on the tester in the range of 0-50°C
precise electronic tester for measuring the pH of water with an ATC system